These high tech mobile devices are more than a necessity. Aside from being connected to the online world, mobile devices are also used to check prices and do shopping. That is why many Birmingham website owners today look for great webmasters that can help them with web design or redesigning.
- The Benefits of a Mobile Friendly Website
- DIY Tips: How to Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
- Why do You Need a Birmingham Web Designing Expert?
The Benefits of a Mobile Friendly Website
- Easily accessible - Your customers are on the internet almost every day and most of them would want to access the internet on their phones, especially when they’re not at home or in a WiFi hotspot.
- Easy and Quick Navigation - People nowadays are always in a hurry. This includes getting information the quickest way possible and being able to act on it. Having said that, mobile phones have the right features that enable easy and quick navigation. With a slight tap from your fingers you’d be able to navigate in the internet with ease.
- More Efficient Marketing – there’s a whole lot of possibilities when it comes to marketing your products or services in a mobile device. You can utilize various social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for example. These are the top websites that are widely visited by smartphone users.
- Reduces Advertising Cost – tinkering with a mobile device’s web development isn’t as difficult and intricate as the actual web development but it still holds great significance to a business – most especially when it comes to advertising.
- Better Engagement - business owners know that it pays to keep his or her customers. After all, it’s the customers that keep his business alive. Since, mobile phones are becoming a very necessary and convenient tool these days, he or she must take advantage to use this gadget to connect, engage, and build relationships with the customers.
DIY Tips: How to Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
Converting your website to become mobile-friendly doesn’t have to be complicated. There is a lot of programs and applications that can help make the process a lot easier. Here are some of the most important tips you should know:
1. Keep it simple but appealing.
Fanciful and colorful images will surely attract customers but remember to choose images that are not huge enough to fill the entire mobile screen nor those that will take longer time to buffer and load. Keep in mind that most of the mobile users are those people on the go. They don’t have to wait forever for the images or your site to fully load.
2. Keep it easily accessible and interactive.
3. Keep it free from pop-ups!
Pop-ups are annoying. Although, it can be very beneficial for capturing new customers or subscribers, these are a turn off. Furthermore, most mobile devices do not support pop-ups. Never irritate your mobile visitors by having too many unwanted pop-ups cluttering on the screen. Avoid one if possible.