- How to start a blog
- Useful tips on how to make money from blogging
- Some popular sites that pay bloggers to write articles, reviews, etc.
Tips on how to make money by blogging
What is a blog?
- Customize your theme related to your chosen niche. Your blog design will provide the first impression to your readers. Make sure it looks professional.
- Know what to blog (choose your target niche market well). Find out about a specific niche that is generating a lot of interest and you can write product reviews on your blog. Market your blog to product vendors by sending interested readers to them. But this is not only limited to products. If you’re a travel-freak, it’s good to know that travel bloggers are even getting paid to write a review for a specific travel destination.
- Advertisements – get paid by supporting advertisements from online providers which pay you for every site landing or for how many clicked on the ad. Keep in mind though that these providers choose blogs that provide high quality content and are backed up by high traffic.
- E-book selling – if you’re not into technical or product sales writing, then why not try e-book selling? You can also make your book available on Amazon or provide a Kindle version.
- Remember: blogging is writing. Define what your blog should be, preferably something you’re passionate about that is also of interest to a wide niche market. Give utter importance to good-quality content writing by giving only relevant information and paying attention to sentence structure, grammar and other vocabulary details (anecdotes, punctuations, spelling, etc.). Provide your reader with a wonderful piece and your readers will queue in for your next post.
- Drive traffic to your site. Invest some time and efforts to gather a large number of readers. Try out email marketing, article marketing software, and perhaps today’s best way to market online – utilizing social media sites.
- Interact with other blogs. Comment on other blog posts, make friends, and drive more traffic to your blog by allowing room for interaction.
- Include social media tools. Facebook (or Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+) likes and shares, in pretty much determine how good your blog is. Aside from that, this will build your fan base and increase your rank in search engine result.
- Update your blog. A blog is after all defined as a place where people post on a REGULAR BASIS. Try to be consistently good in doing this business and consistent money will then follow.
- SPONSORED REVIEWS (www.sponsoredreviews.com)
- REVIEW ME (www.reviewme.com)
- DIGITAL JOURNAL (www.digitaljournal.com)
- PAY PER POST (www.payperpost.com)
- SQUIDOO (www.squidoo.com)