Home » Archives for March 2013
Posted by Tarjinder Kailey on Friday, March 22, 2013
Posted by Tarjinder Kailey on Wednesday, March 20, 2013
But words, as limitless and boundless as they seem, are more than just fillers of a blank page.
Effective Content is not just a vein of words nor a smorgasbord of copy-pasted information. While the whole website serves as the body and all the other elements play specific roles as its vital organs, article writing plays the irreplaceable role of being the SOUL your website cannot live without.
In this article you will learn three things that are essential for maximizing Article Writing as an Online Marketing strategy:
1. Knowing why content is important to your website.
2. What it takes to create an effective and complete content.
3. Why you, as an online marketer, needs to outsource article writing in Birmingham.
The importance of (good) content
Web content plays a vital role in running your website successfully. However good your graphics are or however fast your site is, people will always be looking for it. Still we find a plethora of websites that have no real content (only videos and links and photos), nothing unique and new to the eyes and ears, or perhaps just plainly a lackluster. Especially for the main reason of managing a website for marketing purposes, you need to do A LOT BETTER than those web content scrap materials.
To help you in doing so, below are the significant roles of content in making your website successful:
1. It is your reader’s main source of potent information. Who and where you are, what products and service you offer, what you stand for, and basically everything to know about your business – is what content tells your readers. The more information you provide the more chances you are able to sell by gaining a wide range of audience.
2. It drives search engine’s attention to your site. Publishing regularly is the key to receiving a lot of attention from the so called search engine spiders such as Google, Yahoo, etc. Updating the content of your website with relevant and related news, blogs, etc. on a regular basis will lead you to a higher standing on the very competitive page rankings.
3. It brings you inbound links. Writing witty, funny, original content pays off in the end. People will eventually find these articles and then share to others through various social media sites, therefore driving more traffic to your website.
4. It supports any visual/graphic information. Pictures speak a thousand words, but not every single cell in the human population can have exactly the same interpretation. The competence of your products and services can be best described through words. Besides, it is always the text that would attract search engines, and not the pictures themselves.
What it takes to create an effective and complete content
In the realm of web content, choosing between quantity and quality will not work. You have to somehow find a way to intercept these two concepts plus another – that is, keyword precision. Effective articles are those types of articles that make readers visit a certain page more often, thus increasing its page ranking. You have to learn how to place the keywords properly and how to choose the right keywords, without compromising its overall quality, in order to produce a highly effective article.
Articles need not to be only effective but also complete. In this sense, we define complete with these three components:
- Veritable information
- Simple or reader-friendly style of writing
- Proper grammar and spelling
So why use an article writing service?
Creating articles about your product, service or business can help drive traffic back to your website, promote your affiliate product or build valuable links back to your website from authority websites to help increase your search engine positioning.
However, the problem is that writing articles can be a time consuming process, especially if you have ever experienced writer’s’ block where you spend an hour trying to write an article without actually getting anywhere. And even once you have written the article, you then need to get it out there and submit it to various articles directories.
As an internet marketer, you should be able to consider automating the process and outsourcing article writing in Birmingham. Here are three major reasons why:
- Time effectiveness – while there may be thousands of ideas in your head that would look nice as part of an article, you do not get more than 24 hours a day. You need the help of other people. Besides, rather than writing an article, your time would be better spent researching a market, improving your conversion rate, or developing your next product/service.
- Cost effectiveness – when compared to individual ghost writers, online marketing firms in Birmingham offer cheaper writing services. With a large team of English speaking writers both in the UK and in the US numbering to over 50, and each having an average of 5 years experience, writing firms offer SEO articles and web content pages at the most affordable prices without sacrificing quality. With this large number of staff working for you, you can also be assured of timely submission.
- Article writing firms in Birmingham guarantees to give you articles that are:
- 100% Copyscaped – meaning all information gathered from other sources are paraphrased and/or properly cited.
- Keyword specific – a significant way to increase your ranking in top search engines.
- Delivered back to you 1-3 days depending on the quantity ordered.
- Armed with keywords that are in most relevance/density with each article.
Smart Internet Business Solutions know the value of your every need for article writing in Birmingham. They offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of your articles from all of their experienced writers. What’s best, if you are not totally happy, they are more than willing to rewrite them until you are.
Posted by Tarjinder Kailey on Wednesday, March 13, 2013
- Color. The topic of color selection could be the most unsolved aspect in web design. In this aspect, web designer has to make sure that the colors chosen make up a harmonious combination. The colors should also effectively communicate the overall message of the website to its users.
- Layout and composition. This aspect is the “getting started” part of web design. According to Jet Peppers Blog, the layout of a website should be created relevant to its topic otherwise users will have no reason to stay on the page. Generally, clients would inform the web designers how they want the webpage to appear.
- Texture. This is an aspect of web design that is usually disregarded. To our surprise, a website’s texture is what makes it stand out. Sheer importance and understanding as to how points, lines and shapes are used in a webpage. Texture also shapes the identity and character of a website.
- Typography. This is another important aspect of web design. It is the visual display of texts on the web. If it’s hard to read, people will have difficulty in focusing or understanding what your website tries to imply. The result, they’ll be quick to leave your page and go somewhere else. Font selection, font size and font color are vital points to consider.
- Imagery. The use of images on your website is an effective way of catching your audiences’ attention. If you browse over the Internet, you will notice that more and more websites are using large pictures. Images could be the logo of your company, the products you sell or anything that would represent the services you offer.
- Content. As heard a million times, content is king. The information you place on your website should answer your customers’ needs. Furthermore, all information must be relevant and true. People love to read. In fact, they search for contents before making any online decision –whether it be buying a product or subscribing to a service.
- Social and mobile media. Mobiles are now powerful enough to access the web. Take note, marketing is not limited to computers alone. Every mobile user is a potential buyer. Today, mobile-friendly websites are increasing so as a marketer’s opportunity to sell.
A Great Online Advertising Agency Can Be the Answer to A Successful Birmingham Online Marketing Business
Posted by Tarjinder Kailey on Monday, March 11, 2013
Posted by Tarjinder Kailey on Wednesday, March 6, 2013
This article tackles the following matters:
- How an SEO expert in Birmingham can boost your sales?
- What must a good consultant possess?
- Can Your SEO firm guarantee top 10 rankings on search engines?
- The “Epic Fails” of SEO
Now the question is “How can business companies improve their presence on the internet?”
Once you venture into the world of online marketing, you should know how it is done. Plunging yourself into unknown waters can be dangerous and is not advisable. Therefore it is important that that you should know the basics of online marketing such as having a good website, good domain, good content, and so on. However, that doesn’t end there. Your online business won’t grow without the help of SEO experts or consultants.
How an SEO expert in Birmingham can boost your sales?
Basically, the job of an SEO is to drive as much traffic into your website to improve your ranking on search engines like Google or Yahoo. Of course you will want to come up on the first page.
For example, if your products are cheap printed tees and when someone types in “cheap printed tees” on the search bar, and you find out that your site in not on the first page of the results, I think it’s the right time to ask an SEO consultant’s help.
But how will you know if you get the right SEO consultant for you? What does he or she must possess?
Before an SEO consultant can help look for winning strategies to help improve your business, he or she must:
- Be skillful and knowledgeable about the different aspects or fields of SEO
- Understand and be knowledgeable enough of the the type of business you have and the goals you want to achieve
- Communicate well and can give the client the best advise on how to grow his or her business.
Can Your SEO firm guarantee top 10 rankings on search engines?
There are numerous SEO companies in Birmingham touting their services with fancy graphics, attractive images, and plenty of client’s testimonials. However, the issue here is not about which SEO provider look or sound more convincing. It’s about who can deliver.
Here are some tips to consider when looking for the company that can guarantee high rankings:
- Know What You Pay For - Do your homework. Research and get as many references as you can about the company you’re eyeing for. Ask previous clients about the company’s performance. You can feel it in your gut if there is something wrong or if an SEO company is lying to you.
- Google Ranking Results - Google is unmistakably clear the top rated search engine with over 60% of the total worldwide search market. The site should be in the top 10 rank for a minimum of 15 days of each calendar month.
- Transparency – If they promise to get you on the first page of Google, does it matter how they do it? You must be actively involved in your own SEO Strategy. Of course since it’s for your own business. It is very important to know and understand what strategies the SEO company used on your website in order to get you in the top 10. If they are not stated in the contract, ask questions.
- Know Your Options – Don’t just blindly accept SEO contract terms without knowing your options. You could never assume that their promised results would be successfully achieved in a given period of time. What if they fail? Don’t forget to check out other ways that the SEO experts offer to successfully achieve your goals.
The Epic Fails of SEO
Strategy and tactics is vital for SEO action plans. These strategies must push the website’s rankings and earn lifetime traffic and not just for a limited period of time.
However, we must understand that SEO experts are humans. You can’t expect them to be perfect at all times. Sometimes, they miss the mark. One blogger says ‘there are no wrong SEO experts. But there are SEO experts with the wrong strategies’.
- Failure to Plan
I’m not saying that it’s a totally bad idea. However, benchmarking yourself against the competition can ruin your own business. You might get caught up with it that you’ll overlook other things that you can actually implement. Remember: What worked for your competitor might not work for you.
- Failure to Established Goals
Merely wishing that your website would be able to generate sales and be successful won’t help. You must establish your goals, put it into writing, and do something to achieve it.
- Failure to Understand
In addition, if you expect to maintain the same SEO strategy, you’ll be in for an unpleasant surprise when you discover a dramatic decrease in page ranking. When both parties – the client and SEO providers expect to get better results, they must understand the process involved.
- Failure to Focus
SEO services indeed are a great factor influencing high ranking websites in Birmingham. If SEO experts neglect the above important points, then, they’re definitely doomed to failure.