This article tackles the following matters:
- How an SEO expert in Birmingham can boost your sales?
- What must a good consultant possess?
- Can Your SEO firm guarantee top 10 rankings on search engines?
- The “Epic Fails” of SEO
Now the question is “How can business companies improve their presence on the internet?”
Once you venture into the world of online marketing, you should know how it is done. Plunging yourself into unknown waters can be dangerous and is not advisable. Therefore it is important that that you should know the basics of online marketing such as having a good website, good domain, good content, and so on. However, that doesn’t end there. Your online business won’t grow without the help of SEO experts or consultants.
How an SEO expert in Birmingham can boost your sales?
Basically, the job of an SEO is to drive as much traffic into your website to improve your ranking on search engines like Google or Yahoo. Of course you will want to come up on the first page.
For example, if your products are cheap printed tees and when someone types in “cheap printed tees” on the search bar, and you find out that your site in not on the first page of the results, I think it’s the right time to ask an SEO consultant’s help.
But how will you know if you get the right SEO consultant for you? What does he or she must possess?
Before an SEO consultant can help look for winning strategies to help improve your business, he or she must:
- Be skillful and knowledgeable about the different aspects or fields of SEO
- Understand and be knowledgeable enough of the the type of business you have and the goals you want to achieve
- Communicate well and can give the client the best advise on how to grow his or her business.
Can Your SEO firm guarantee top 10 rankings on search engines?
There are numerous SEO companies in Birmingham touting their services with fancy graphics, attractive images, and plenty of client’s testimonials. However, the issue here is not about which SEO provider look or sound more convincing. It’s about who can deliver.
Here are some tips to consider when looking for the company that can guarantee high rankings:
- Know What You Pay For - Do your homework. Research and get as many references as you can about the company you’re eyeing for. Ask previous clients about the company’s performance. You can feel it in your gut if there is something wrong or if an SEO company is lying to you.
- Google Ranking Results - Google is unmistakably clear the top rated search engine with over 60% of the total worldwide search market. The site should be in the top 10 rank for a minimum of 15 days of each calendar month.
- Transparency – If they promise to get you on the first page of Google, does it matter how they do it? You must be actively involved in your own SEO Strategy. Of course since it’s for your own business. It is very important to know and understand what strategies the SEO company used on your website in order to get you in the top 10. If they are not stated in the contract, ask questions.
- Know Your Options – Don’t just blindly accept SEO contract terms without knowing your options. You could never assume that their promised results would be successfully achieved in a given period of time. What if they fail? Don’t forget to check out other ways that the SEO experts offer to successfully achieve your goals.
The Epic Fails of SEO
Strategy and tactics is vital for SEO action plans. These strategies must push the website’s rankings and earn lifetime traffic and not just for a limited period of time.
However, we must understand that SEO experts are humans. You can’t expect them to be perfect at all times. Sometimes, they miss the mark. One blogger says ‘there are no wrong SEO experts. But there are SEO experts with the wrong strategies’.
- Failure to Plan
I’m not saying that it’s a totally bad idea. However, benchmarking yourself against the competition can ruin your own business. You might get caught up with it that you’ll overlook other things that you can actually implement. Remember: What worked for your competitor might not work for you.
- Failure to Established Goals
Merely wishing that your website would be able to generate sales and be successful won’t help. You must establish your goals, put it into writing, and do something to achieve it.
- Failure to Understand
In addition, if you expect to maintain the same SEO strategy, you’ll be in for an unpleasant surprise when you discover a dramatic decrease in page ranking. When both parties – the client and SEO providers expect to get better results, they must understand the process involved.
- Failure to Focus
SEO services indeed are a great factor influencing high ranking websites in Birmingham. If SEO experts neglect the above important points, then, they’re definitely doomed to failure.