Top 2 Reasons Why You Have to Switch to Responsive Design
- We are in a mobile, digital age. The majority of the consumers today are buying tablets and Smartphones. According to a study done by Pew Internet, as of December 2012, 45% of American adults have a smartphone and as of January 2013, 31% of American adults own a tablet computer. Moreover, in other parts of the globe, many people are also using these mobile devices to access the Web. If this is the case, how would your customers around the globe able to access your website conveniently through these kinds of platforms?
- Your competitors are in it! Most of Birmingham online marketers and website owners realized the vitality of having a responsive web design for a solid online presence. And they can’t afford to lose this huge opportunity. If you don’t act now, you may find yourself being left behind.
The Benefits of Responsive Web Design
- It provides the best viewing and browsing experience. RWD automatically resizes and adjusts itself to fit the screen size of your visitor’s device, making it a more enjoyable user experience especially for people that are always on the go.
- Since it automatically resizes, web design experts need not have to create multiple sites for various types of handheld or mobile devices. This will save you money and time as well.
- It increases sales and conversion rates. Its accessibility will surely have a positive impact on the part of your customers, attracting higher traffic.
- It increases customer loyalty. The fact that customer experience is your priority, no doubt their loyalty will be for you. And, yes, never underestimate the power of the ‘word of mouth’. A satisfied customer can recommend you to his or her friends.
- Google recommends it. If Google says you should have a responsive design, you should. Am I right?